ITIL Foundation Certification
This ITIL Foundation training course will prepare participants for the ITIL Foundation exam. The ITIL® Foundation Training Course will give delegates an understanding of the key concepts, terminology and elements that will allow them to improve their career prospects and abilities within the workplace. Students will learn about the lifecycle stages and the links between them, the different processes used and how they contribute to service management practices.
This course is ideal for anyone who works in corporate or governmental departments. There are no pre-requisites.
Will I earn PDUs or CPD units?
Yes! You will earn 21 PDUs. For CPD points, please check with your association (i.e. Engineering, AIPM, Accounting) for how many points you can claim.
Why should you enrol in this course?
- Get ahead in your career with a better salary and a respected and marketable credential
- Proven success over the past 14 years through high quality education
- Engaging and professional training which ensures that you not only pass the exam, but also improve your practices.
Course Contents (the sequence of learning in class may be different)
- Practicing Service Management
- Good Practice
- Functions, Processes and Roles
- Development of new services
- Improvement of existing services
- Service Strategy
- Types of Service Provision
- Financial and Demand Management
- Business Case
- Service Operation
- Incident and problem management
- Functions (service desk, operations management, technical management)
- Request Fulfilment
- Event Management
- Service Transition
- Change Management
- Knowledge Management
- Service Design
- Service Catalogue Management
- Supplier Management
- IT Service Continuity Management
- Information Security Management
Australian Based Trainers * Quality Materials * Personalised Attention
Our dedicated team of Australian-based instructors will be passionate about helping you succeed in the exam and your career. We pride ourselves in our track record and, unlike other providers, we continually update our learning materials to reflect the very latest testing patterns.