PMP Intensive Exam Preparation
This comprehensive course will cover the knowledge areas and process groups and the Professional and Social Responsibility domain covered in the PMBOK® Guide 5th Edition (for the January 2018 course) or 6th Edition (after January 2018)). In addition, the workshop will offer over 500 practice questions, and practical exercises in class, plus over 800 extra questions through online exam simulation web access. The participants are guided through on key concepts, terms and, principles necessary for successfully passing the PMP® exam to gain insightful knowledge.
Extra Benefits of the PMP Intensive Course:
- Over 15 years International experience in helping students pass the PMI Exams
- We are a CHARTER Registered Education Provider with PMI which means we pass stringent Quality Standards
- Highest pass rate in the industry; 97% of our students pass the first time!
- Personalized assistance with your application questions
- Special guarantee: personalized coaching if you are not successful the first time
- Personalized pre-course help; discuss your situation with our coaches prior to class
- Access to a very extensive test practice engine and simulation to access over 800 additional questions after the course
Who should attend this course?
This course is ideal for Project Managers across organizations and industries who wish to advance in their career by taking the PMP® certification exams.
Will I earn PDUs (Contact Hours) or CPD units?
Yes! You will earn 35 Contact Hours / PDUs. For CPD points, please check with your association (i.e. Engineering, AIPM, Accounting) for how many points you can claim.
Why should you enrol in this course?
- Get ahead in your career with a better salary and a respected and marketable credential
- Proven success over the past 14 years through an approved PMI Registered Education Provider
- Engaging and professional training which ensures that you not only pass the exam, but also improve your practices and success in projects.
Five Process Groups:
- Monitoring & Controlling
Within Each Process Group, the course will cover the appropriate processes of the knowledge areas:
- Integration management
- Scope management
- Time management
- Cost management
- Quality management
- HR management including professional responsibility and leadership
- Communication management
- Risk management
- Procurement management
- Stakeholder management
Australian Based Trainers * Quality Materials * Personalised Attention
Our dedicated team of Australian-based instructors will be passionate about helping you succeed in the exam and your career. We pride ourselves in our track record and, unlike other providers, we continually update our learning materials to reflect the very latest testing patterns.
If you are purchasing a Group On-Site workshop, the same inclusions apply, however the workshop will be at your facility and will be scheduled in collaboration with you to suit the availability of your participants.
35 education contact hours
25 hours of high-quality simulation exams post-course
500 chapter practice questions discussed during class
Complete and updated course manual full of tips and tricks
Personal Coaching after the course up until your exam (email / Skype)
Study flash cards and additional study resources to help you
Personal assistance with filling out your exam application
How much does PMP® certification exam cost?
The PMP® certification cost for PMI members and non-members are mentioned below:
|PMP® exam cost with PMI Membership||$405 USD|
|PMP® exam cost without PMI Membership||$555 USD|
Enrolling as a member at PMI®, not only saves US$150, but with the membership, one can access many commercially available books on project management and also download a free copy of the PMBOK® Guide, which are essential preparatory materials for the PMP® Certification Exam.
What is the passing score of PMP® Certification exam?
In the past PMI® had published 61% as their passing score but after the PMP® exam changed since 2005, the passing score is no longer a static % and is not made public by PMI. It can vary and is based on an internal testing process.
What are the eligibility requirements for PMP certification?
The PMP® certification requirements for both University graduates and non-graduates are mentioned in the table below:
|Educational Qualification||Project Management Experience||Project Management Education|
|Non Graduates||5 years/7500 hours||35 hours|
|Graduates||3 years/4500 hours||35 hours|
*Included in your course fee is personal assistance in filling out the application.