MSP Package - Managing Successful Programmes Foundation Level
This course provides a comprehensive coverage of all aspects of the MSP methodology and prepares participants for the Foundation Exam.
Upon completion of this course you’ll be able to:
- Use the key terminology of the MSP® method to act as an informed member of a project team within a MSP® environment
- Leverage the benefits of adopting MSP® to manage business and project risk more effectively
- Adopt the roles, management products, themes and MSP® principles as well as purpose, objectives and context of MSP® ® processes
- State the relationships between processes, deliverables, roles and the management dimensions of a project
Who should attend this course?
This course is ideal for Project Managers across organizations and industries who wish to advance in their career by earning a global certification.
Will I earn PDUs or CPD units?
Yes! You will earn 21 PDUs. For CPD points, please check with your association (i.e. Engineering, AIPM, Accounting) for how many points you can claim.
Why should you enrol in this course?
- Get ahead in your career with a better salary and a respected and marketable credential
- Proven success over the past 14 years through high quality education
- Engaging and professional training which ensures that you not only pass the exam, but also improve your practices and success in programs.
Foundation Course Contents:
- Why use programme management
- MSP Principles
- Organisation roles and responsibilities
- The programme and project interface
- Creating a programme vision statement
- Blueprint design and delivery
- Benefits realisation management
- Leadership and stakeholder engagement
- Planning and control
- MSP Foundation Exam.
On completion of this course you are expected to be able to:
- Understand programme management as a vehicle managing business change.
- Understand the MSP principles and practices in detail.
- Understand how to establish a programme vision and blueprint.
- Understand how to establish a benefits realisation plan linked to a project dossier.
- Understand how to establish programme governance structures.
- Understand how to establish and run projects as part of a programme.
Optional Add On: Practitioner Course :
If you are interested in the Practitioner, we can provide you with a one:one online add on. There is an additional fee. If this interests you please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Structure and format of the MSP Practitioner Exam
- The styles of questions in the exam
- MSP structure and overview
- Areas of importance in the MSP manual
- How to choose an appropriate implementation option for a scenario
- MSP Practitioner Exam
On completion of the Practitioner course you are expected to be able to:
- Understand the format of the MSP Exam.
- Understand and have experience in answering the different styles of questions used in a MSP Practitioner Exam.
- Know how to take a provided scenario and answer questions
- Know how to use the MSP manual effectively in an exam situation.
Australian Based Trainers * Quality Materials * Personalised Attention
Our dedicated team of Australian-based instructors will be passionate about helping you succeed in the exam and your career. We pride ourselves in our track record and, unlike other providers, we continually update our learning materials to reflect the very latest testing patterns.
If you are purchasing a Group On-Site workshop, the same inclusions apply, however the workshop will be at your facility and will be scheduled in collaboration with you to suit the availability of your participants.
|23 education contact hours|
|high-quality practice exams in-class|
Complete and updated course manual full of tips and tricks
Additional resources post-course