Agile Practices and PMI-ACP Agile Intensive Exam Preparation
Many project professionals are seeing a demand for Agile practices in a variety of industries and organizations, and are eager to learn and apply them. Organizations, too, are seeing value in using Agile practices to deliver projects more quickly, with less wasted labor and costs due to misunderstood or ill-defined requirements.The new PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® exam begins on 26 March 2018 to harmonize with terminology in the Agile Practice Guide (released in September 2017). Our course is fully aligned.
Extra Benefits of Our Course:
- Over 15 years International experience in helping students pass PMI Exams
- Bay3000 is a CHARTER Registered Education Provider with PMI which means we pass stringent Quality Standards
- Highest pass rate in the industry; 98% of our students pass the PMI-ACP the first time!
- Personalized assistance with your application questions
- Special guarantee: personalized coaching if you are not successful the first time
- Personalized pre-course help; discuss your situation with our coaches prior to class
- Access to a very extensive test practice engine and simulation to access over 500 additional questions after the course
Who should attend this course?
This course is ideal for any professional who wishes to advance in their career by adding to their toolkit the very practical Agile way of working.
Will I earn PDUs or CPD units?
Yes! You will earn 23 PDUs. For CPD points, please check with your association (i.e. Engineering, AIPM, Accounting) for how many points you can claim. Attending class gives you 14 PDUs, and a further 7 can be earned by completing off-line activities such as practice exams.
Why should you enrol in this course?
- Get ahead in your career with a better salary and a respected and marketable credential. As you likely have already seen, Agile competencies are a benefit to many job opportunities and to success in project delivery.
- Proven success over the past 15 years through an approved PMI Registered Education Provider
- Engaging and professional training which ensures that you not only pass the exam, but also improve your practices and success in projects.
1. Agile Principles
Agile Principles and Agile Mind Set
Critical Lean Principles to drive Agility
Teams and Leadership in Agile
Big Picture of Scrum
The Roles of Scrum: Product Owner, Team, ScrumMaster
Planning Horizons: Product, Release, Iteration
Starting a SCRUM Project
Writing a clear Vision Statement
Playing Innovation Games(r)
Developing Stories and Story Cards
Establishing Minimum marketable features (MMF)
Estimating using Relative Sizing
The Sprint Planning Meeting
Developing and Managing a Sprint Backlog
During the Sprint: The board, the meeting, the culture
Incorporating Kanban methods and Kanban WIP
Sprint Reviews and Retrospectives
Performance Tracking in Scrum (the Charts)
The challenges and opportunities that Scrum brings
6. Basic Introduction to XP Methodology
XP Release Cycle and Big Picture
XP Roles: Customer, the XP Coach
Key XP Principles for any projects
Test first development
Paired Programming (even for non IT projects!)
Australian Based Trainers * Quality Materials * Personalised Attention
Our dedicated team of Australian-based instructors will be passionate about helping you succeed in the exam and your career. We pride ourselves in our track record and, unlike other providers, we continually update our learning materials to reflect the very latest testing patterns.
If you are purchasing a Group On-Site workshop, the same inclusions apply, however the workshop will be at your facility and will be scheduled in collaboration with you to suit the availability of your participants.
23 education hours
10 hours of high-quality simulation exams post-course
200 practice questions discussed during class
Complete and updated course manual full of tips and tricks
Personal Coaching after the course up until your exam (email / Skype)
Study flash cards and additional study resources to help you
Personal assistance with filling out your exam application
How much does PMI-ACP® certification exam cost?
The PMI-ACP® certification cost for PMI members and non-members are mentioned below:
|PMI-ACP® exam cost with PMI Membership||$435 USD|
|PMI-ACP® exam cost without PMI Membership||$495 USD|
What is the passing score of PMI-ACP® Certification exam?
The passing score is no longer a static % and is not made public by PMI. It can vary and is based on an internal psychometric testing process.
What are the eligibility requirements for PMI-ACP certification?
The PMI-ACP® certification requirements are mentioned in the table below:
|Educational Qualification||Project Experience||Agile Education|
|High School (minimum requirements)||2000 hours experience in project teams plus 1500 hours of working on Agile teams*.||21 hours|
|*If you have a PMP certification, you do not need to document the 2000 hours of project experience.|
*Included in your course fee is personal assistance in filling out the application.