PMI-PgMP Intensive Exam Preparation Course
With a charter to enable and enhance the industry's competency level and maturity in Program Management, ' PgMP® Certification Preparatory Workshop' is designed to facilitate the participants to gain an internationally recognized certification from the PMI®. This comprehensive workshop will offer over 500 practice questions, and practical exercises in class, plus over 800 extra questions through online exam simulation web access. The participants are guided through on key concepts, terms and, principles necessary for successfully passing the exam.
Extra Benefits of Our Course:
- Over 15 years International experience in helping students pass the PMI Exams
- Bay3000 is a CHARTER Registered Education Provider with PMI which means we pass stringent Quality Standards
- Highest pass rate in the industry; 97% of our students pass the first time!
- Personalized assistance with your application questions
- Special guarantee: personalized coaching if you are not successful the first time
- Personalized pre-course help; discuss your situation with our coaches prior to class
- Access to a very extensive test practice engine and simulation to access over 800 additional questions after the course
Who should attend this course?
As project managers advance in their careers, the experience they gain in managing multiple, related projects and making decisions that advance strategic and business objectives demonstrates this competence. As employers demand program managers who can support the strategic objectives of the organization, PgMP certification holders will gain a distinct advantage in employment and promotional opportunities over their peers.
Will I earn PDUs or CPD units?
Yes! You will earn 21 PDUs. For CPD points, please check with your association (i.e. Engineering, AIPM, Accounting) for how many points you can claim.
Why should you enrol in this course?
- Get ahead in your career with a better salary and a respected and marketable credential
- Proven success over the past 14 years through an approved PMI Registered Education Provider
- Engaging and professional training which ensures that you not only pass the exam, but also improve your practices and success in projects.
Module 1 – PgMP® Certification
Module 2 – PgMP®Application and Exam Process
Module 3 – Introductions to Program Management
Module 4 – Strategic Program Management
Module 5 – Benefits Management
Module 6 – Stakeholder Management
Module 7 – Program Governance
Module 8 – PROGRAM LIFE CYCLE – Initiating
Module 9 – PROGRAM LIFE CYCLE – Planning
Module 10 – PROGRAM LIFE CYCLE – Executing
Module 11 – PROGRAM LIFE CYCLE – Controlling
Module 12 – PROGRAM LIFE CYCLE - Closing
Module 13 – PgMP®Application and examples
Australian Based Trainers * Quality Materials * Personalised Attention
Our dedicated team of Australian-based instructors will be passionate about helping you succeed in the exam and your career. We pride ourselves in our track record and, unlike other providers, we continually update our learning materials to reflect the very latest testing patterns.
If you are purchasing a Group On-Site workshop, the same inclusions apply, however the workshop will be at your facility and will be scheduled in collaboration with you to suit the availability of your participants.
35 education contact hours
25 hours of high-quality simulation exams post-course
500 chapter practice questions discussed during class
Complete and updated course manual full of tips and tricks
Personal Coaching after the course up until your exam (email / Skype)
Study flash cards and additional study resources to help you
Personal assistance with filling out your exam application
How much does certification exam cost?
The certification cost for PMI members and non-members are mentioned below:
|Exam cost with PMI Membership||$800 USD|
|Exam cost without PMI Membership||$1000 USD|
What is the passing score of PgMP® Certification exam?
The passing score is no longer a static % and is not made public by PMI. It can vary and is based on an internal testing process.
What are the eligibility requirements for PMI-PgMP certification?
The certification requirements for both University graduates and non-graduates are mentioned in the table below:
|Educational Qualification||Project Management Experience||Program Management Experience|
|Non Graduates||6000 hours||10500 hours|
|Graduates||6000 hours||6000 hours|
*Included in your course fee is personal assistance in filling out the application.