Practical Risk Management & PMI-RMP Exam Preparation
PMI’s Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP)® credential is a solution to project management’s increasing growth, complexity and diversity. Globally recognized and demanded, the PMI-RMP® fills the need for a specialist role in project risk management.
It recognizes your unique expertise and competency in assessing and identifying project risks, mitigating threats and capitalizing on opportunities, while still possessing a core knowledge and practical application in all areas of project management.
Globally recognized and demanded, the RMP credential demonstrates to employers, clients and colleagues that a Risk manager possesses Risk management knowledge, experience and skills to bring Risks to successful completion.
As the demand for skilled Risk managers is at a critically urgent level, practitioners who hold the RMP credential are well positioned to provide the professional skills necessary to lead Risk teams and achieve successful Risk results.
The RMP recognizes the competence of an individual to perform in the role of a Risk manager, specifically experience in leading and directing Risks. Year after year, the RMP credential has garnered global recognition and commanded a higher salary for credentialed individuals over non-credentialed individuals. PMI’s Risk Management Professional (RMP) ® credential is the most important industry-recognized certification for Risk managers. Globally recognized and demanded, the RMP® demonstrates that you have the experience, education and competency to lead and direct Risks.
This recognition is seen through increased marketability to employers and higher salary; according to the PMI
Extra Benefits of the PMI-RMP Course:
- Over 15 years International experience in helping students pass the PMI Exams
- Bay3000 is a CHARTER Registered Education Provider with PMI which means we pass stringent Quality Standards
- Highest pass rate in the industry; 97% of our students pass the first time!
- Personalized assistance with your application questions
- Special guarantee: personalized coaching if you are not successful the first time
- Personalized pre-course help; discuss your situation with our coaches prior to class
- Access to a very extensive test practice engine and simulation to access over 800 additional questions after the course
Who should attend this course?
This course is ideal for Project Managers across organizations and industries who wish to advance in their career by taking the PMI-RMP® certification exam.
Will I earn PDUs or CPD units?
Yes! You will earn 30 PDUs. For CPD points, please check with your association (i.e. Engineering, AIPM, Accounting) for how many points you can claim.
Why should you enrol in this course?
- Get ahead in your career with a better salary and a respected and marketable credential
- Proven success over the past 14 years through an approved PMI Registered Education Provider
- Engaging and professional training which ensures that you not only pass the exam, but also improve your practices and success in projects.
Plan Risk Management
- Purpose and Objectives of the Plan Risk Management Process
- Critical Success Factors for the Plan Risk Management Process
- Identify and Address Barriers to Successful Project Risk Management
- Involve Project Stakeholders in Project Risk Management
- Comply with the Organization’s Objectives, Policies, and Practices
- Tools and Techniques for the Plan Risk Management Process
- Documenting the Results of the Plan Risk Management Process
- Purpose and Objectives of the Identify Risks Process
- Critical Success Factors for the Identify Risks Process
- Early Identification
- Iterative Identification
- Comprehensive Identification
- Explicit Identification of Opportunities
- Multiple Perspectives
- Risks Linked to Project Objectives
- Tools and Techniques for the Identify Risks Process
Perform Qualitative Risk Analysis
- Purpose and Objectives of the Perform Qualitative Risk Analysis Process
- Critical Success Factors for the Perform Qualitative Risk Analysis Process
- Use Agreed-Upon Definitions of Risk Terms
- Collect High-Quality Information about Risks
- Perform Iterative Qualitative Risk Analysis
- Tools and Techniques for the Perform Qualitative Risk Analysis Process
- Prioritize Risks by Probability and Impact on Specific Objectives
- Prioritize Risks by Probability and Impact on Overall Project
- Categorize Risk Causes
Perform Quantitative Risk Analysis
- Purpose and Objectives of the Perform Quantitative Risk Analysis Process
- Critical Success Factors for the Perform Quantitative Risk Analysis Process
- Commitment to Collecting High Quality Risk Data
- Overall Project Risk Derived from Individual Risks
- Tools and Techniques for the Perform Quantitative Risk Analysis Process
- Comprehensive Risk Representation
- Risk Impact Calculation
- Quantitative Method Appropriate to Analyzing Uncertainty
- Effective Presentation of Quantitative Analysis Results
Plan Risk Responses
- Purpose and Objectives of the Plan Risk Responses Process
- Critical Success Factors for the Plan Risk Responses Process
- Provide Resources, Budget, and Schedule for Responses
- Ensure Appropriate, Timely, Effective, and Agreed-Upon Responses
- Address Both Threats and Opportunities
- Risk Response Strategies
- Avoid a Threat or Exploit an Opportunity
- Transfer a Threat or Share an Opportunity
- Mitigate a Threat or Enhance an Opportunity
- Accept a Threat or an Opportunity
- Applying Risk Response Strategies to Overall Project Risk
- Tools and Techniques for the Plan Risk Responses Process
- Response Selection
- Action Planning
- Ownership and Responsibility Assignment
Monitor and Control Risks
- Purpose and Objectives of the Monitor and Control Risks Process
- Critical Success Factors for the Monitor and Control Risks Process
- Continuously Monitor Risk Trigger Conditions
- Tools and Techniques for the Monitor and Control Risks Process
- Managing Contingency Reserves
- Tracking Trigger Conditions
- Tracking Overall Risk & Compliance
Australian Based Trainers * Quality Materials * Personalised Attention
Our dedicated team of Australian-based instructors will be passionate about helping you succeed in the exam and your career. We pride ourselves in our track record and, unlike other providers, we continually update our learning materials to reflect the very latest testing patterns.
If you are purchasing a Group On-Site workshop, the same inclusions apply, however the workshop will be at your facility and will be scheduled in collaboration with you to suit the availability of your participants.
40 education contact hours
25 hours of high-quality simulation exams post-course
500 chapter practice questions discussed during class
Complete and updated course manual full of tips and tricks
Personal Coaching after the course up until your exam (email / Skype)
Study flash cards and additional study resources to help you
Personal assistance with filling out your exam application
How much does certification exam cost?
The PMI-RMP® certification cost for PMI members and non-members are mentioned below:
|PMI-RMP® exam cost with PMI Membership||$405 USD|
PMI-RMP® exam cost without PMI Membership
What is the passing score of PMI-RMP® Certification exam?
The passing score is no longer a static % and is not made public by PMI. It can vary and is based on an internal testing process.
What are the eligibility requirements for certification?
The certification requirements for both University graduates and non-graduates are mentioned in the table below:
|Educational Qualification||Risk Management Experience||Risk Management Education|
|Non Graduates||5 years/7500 hours||40 hours|
|Graduates||3 years/3000 hours||30 hours|
*Included in your course fee is personal assistance in filling out the application.