PMI-SP Intensive Exam Preparation Course
PMI’s Scheduling Professional (PMI-SP)® credential is a response to project management’s increasing growth, complexity and diversity. Globally recognized and demanded, the PMI-SP® fills the need for a specialist role in project scheduling.It recognizes your unique expertise and competence to develop and maintain project schedules, while still possessing baseline knowledge skills in all areas of project management.The PMI-SP demonstrates skill and competence in the specialized area of project scheduling,
Prepare for the PMI Scheduling Professional (PMI-SP) certification exam through this four day, instructor led course. This course offers an in-depth look at project scheduling through a PMI perspective, and is delivered in a combination of lecture and hands-on learning format.
Extra Benefits of the Our Course:
- Over 15 years International experience in helping students pass the PMI Exams
- Bay3000 is a CHARTER Registered Education Provider with PMI which means we pass stringent Quality Standards
- Highest pass rate in the industry; 97% of our students pass the first time!
- Personalized assistance with your application questions
- Special guarantee: personalized coaching if you are not successful the first time
- Personalized pre-course help; discuss your situation with our coaches prior to class
- Access to a very extensive test practice engine and simulation to access over 800 additional questions after the course
Who should attend this course?
This course will benefit anyone interested in learning the fundamentals concepts of schedule development and management through PMI standards and guidelines, and will focus on exam preparation for the PMI-SP certification exam.
Will I earn PDUs or CPD units?
Yes! You will earn 30 PDUs. For CPD points, please check with your association (i.e. Engineering, AIPM, Accounting) for how many points you can claim.
Why should you enrol in this course?
- Get ahead in your career with a better salary and a respected and marketable credential
- Proven success over the past 14 years through an approved PMI Registered Education Provider
- Engaging and professional training which ensures that you not only pass the exam, but also improve your practices and success in projects.
PART 1: Schedule Strategy
PART 2: Schedule Planning and Development
PART 3: Schedule Monitoring and Controlling
PART 4: Schedule Closeout
PART 5: Stakeholder Communications Management
Australian Based Trainers * Quality Materials * Personalised Attention
Our dedicated team of Australian-based instructors will be passionate about helping you succeed in the exam and your career. We pride ourselves in our track record and, unlike other providers, we continually update our learning materials to reflect the very latest testing patterns.
If you are purchasing a Group On-Site workshop, the same inclusions apply, however the workshop will be at your facility and will be scheduled in collaboration with you to suit the availability of your participants.
40 education contact hours
25 hours of high-quality simulation exams post-course
500 chapter practice questions discussed during class
Complete and updated course manual full of tips and tricks
Personal Coaching after the course up until your exam (email / Skype)
Study flash cards and additional study resources to help you
Personal assistance with filling out your exam application
How much does certification exam cost?
The certification cost for PMI members and non-members are mentioned below:
|Exam cost with PMI Membership||$520 USD|
|Exam cost without PMI Membership||$670 USD|
What is the passing score of Certification exam?
The passing score is no longer a static % and is not made public by PMI. It can vary and is based on an internal testing process.
What are the eligibility requirements for PMP certification?
The certification requirements for both University graduates and non-graduates are mentioned in the table below:
|Educational Qualification||Project Management Experience||Project Management Education|
|Non Graduates||5000 hours||40 hours|
|Graduates||3500 hours||30 hours|
*Included in your course fee is personal assistance in filling out the application.