Prince2 Foundation Certification Distance Live Training Event with Free exam!
PRINCE2® is a well respected project management methodology of both business and government sector around the globe. It provides a proven best practice model that ensures project delivery is on time, on budget and of high quality.
This course provides a comprehensive coverage of all aspects of the PRINCE2 methodology and prepares participants for the Foundation exam. This is offered as a live instructor-led remote course.
- Fee shown excludes GST. GST of 10% will be automatically added in the checkout page.
- Official Prince2 Manual is not included in the fee. It is not necessary for the Foundation course and you will get a course manual you can download.
Upon completion of this course you’ll be able to:
- Use the key terminology of the PRINCE2® method to act as an informed member of a project team within a PRINCE2® environment
- Understand the roles, management products, themes and principles as well as purpose, objectives and context of PRINCE2® processes
This course is ideal for Project Managers and aspiring project managers, plus others across organizations and industries who wish to advance in their career by earning a global certification. There are no pre-requisites.
Will I earn PDUs or CPD units?
Yes! You will earn 7 PDUs. For CPD points, please check with your association (i.e. Engineering, AIPM, Accounting) for how many points you can claim.
Why should you enrol in this course?
- Get ahead in your career with a better salary and a respected and marketable credential
- Proven success over the past 14 years through high quality education
- Engaging and professional training which ensures that you not only pass the exam, but also improve your practices and success in projects.
Course Contents (the sequence of learning in class may be different)
1. Introduction to PRINCE2 and Project Management
- Characteristics of project management
- Benefits of PRINCE2
2. The 7 Principles of PRINCE2
- Continued business justification
- Learn from experience
- Defined roles and responsibility
- Manage by Stages
- Manage by Exception
- Focus on products
- Tailor to suit the project environment
3. The 7 Themes of PRINCE2
- Business Case
4. The 7 Processes of PRINCE2
- Starting a project
- Directing a project
- Initiating a project
- Controlling a stage
- Managing Stage Boundaries
- Managing Product Delivery
- Closing a Project
Australian Based Trainers * Quality Materials * Personalised Attention
Our dedicated team of Australian-based instructors will be passionate about helping you succeed in the exam and your career. We pride ourselves in our track record and, unlike other providers, we continually update our learning materials to reflect the very latest testing patterns.