PSM I - Professional Scrum Master Certification Course
Many project professionals are seeing a demand for Agile practices in a variety of industries and organizations, and are eager to learn and apply them. Organizations, too, are seeing value in using Agile practices to deliver projects more quickly, with less wasted labor and costs due to misunderstood or ill-defined requirements.The new Professional Scrum Master (PSM I)® certification is one of the most recognised and respected credentials in the Agile space.
Over the 2 days, students will see why PSM is the cutting-edge course for effective Scrum Masters and for anyone coaching a software development team toward increased efficiency and effectiveness. The course includes advanced thinking for servant-leadership and behavioral shifts.
Throughout the course, students are challenged to think in terms of the Scrum principles to better understand what to do when returning to the workplace.
Extra Benefits of Our Course:
- Over 15 years International experience in helping students pass certification exams in the area of project management
- Very high pass rate: 98% of our students pass the PSM I the first time!
- Personalized assistance if you need extra help to understand concepts
- Special guarantee: personalized coaching if you are not successful the first time.
- One Attempt at the PSM I exam (online)
- Access to a very extensive test practice engine
Who should attend this course?
This course is ideal for any professional who wishes to advance in their career by adding to their toolkit the very practical Agile way of working and add a recognised Global Scrum certification to their profile.
Will I earn PDUs or CPD units?
Yes! You will earn 14 PDUs. For CPD points, please check with your association (i.e. Engineering, AIPM, Accounting) for how many points you can claim. Attending class gives you 14 PDUs.
Why should you enrol in this course?
- Get ahead in your career with a better salary and a respected and marketable credential. As you likely have already seen, Agile competencies are a benefit to many job opportunities and to success in project delivery.
- Engaging and professional training which ensures that you not only pass the exam, but also improve your practices and success in projects.
1. Agile Principles
Agile Principles and Agile Mind Set
Lean Principles to drive Agility
2. The Details of Scrum:
- Essential Practices
- Starting up the Project
- Sprint Planning
- During the Sprint
- Daily Scrum (10min)
- Sprint Review
- Sprint Retrospective
- Product Backlog Refinement
- Scaled Scrum
- Exam Tips and Practice
Australian Based Trainers * Quality Materials * Personalised Attention
Our dedicated team of Australian-based instructors will be passionate about helping you succeed in the exam and your career. We pride ourselves in our track record and, unlike other providers, we continually update our learning materials to reflect the very latest testing patterns.
If you are purchasing a Group On-Site workshop, the same inclusions apply, however the workshop will be at your facility and will be scheduled in collaboration with you to suit the availability of your participants.
14 education hours
High-quality simulation exams
Practice questions discussed during class
Complete and updated course manual full of tips and tricks
Personal Coaching after the course up until your exam (email / Skype)
How much does PSM I ® certification exam cost?
|First Attempt||$ included|
|Additional Attempts||$150 USD|
What is the passing score of PSM® Certification exam?
The passing score is 85%
What are the eligibility requirements for PSM certification?